Written by Jordan Lucero on October 21st, 2018.
Ubisoft recently announced that online services for some older titles are going to be completely shut down on November 19th. Pretty much everything will be shut down including Uplay functionality, news and player stats, and even in-game currency with no refunds. All offline features will remain available. More details can be found on the forum post concerning this topic, here. Ubisoft does this every year so these aren’t the only games with this fate. Games affected include:
- Just Dance 2018 on Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii
- Just Dance 2017 on Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii
- Just Dance 2016 on Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii
- Just Dance 2015 on Wii U, Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, and PS4
- Just Dance 2014 on Wii U, Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, and PS4
- I am Alive on Windows
- Tom Clancy’s EndWar on Windows
- Splinter Cell Double Agent on Windows
- Assassin’s Creed II on macOS
- Rayman 3 HD on PS3 and Xbox 360
Are you disappointed by this news? Do play any of these games? Let us know below in the comments.
Leave a Comment
You May Also Like
Skybound Games announced recently that they have just begun to work on The Walking Dead: The Final Season after figuring out logistics and legal details. About a month ago, Skybound announced at New York Comic Con that they would complete the final season of The Walking Dead. This news comes from the studio’s official blog post....
Yes. Again. We’re covering another game about horses, where you take care of them and take part in competitions. But are there any good games involving horses on the Nintendo Switch? Which ones first come to mind? Horse Racing 2016? Champion Jockey? Maybe My Riding Stables: Life with Horses which we covered in an earlier...