Written by Jordan Lucero on October 21st, 2018.
Ubisoft recently announced that online services for some older titles are going to be completely shut down on November 19th. Pretty much everything will be shut down including Uplay functionality, news and player stats, and even in-game currency with no refunds. All offline features will remain available. More details can be found on the forum post concerning this topic, here. Ubisoft does this every year so these aren’t the only games with this fate. Games affected include:
- Just Dance 2018 on Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii
- Just Dance 2017 on Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii
- Just Dance 2016 on Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii
- Just Dance 2015 on Wii U, Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, and PS4
- Just Dance 2014 on Wii U, Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, and PS4
- I am Alive on Windows
- Tom Clancy’s EndWar on Windows
- Splinter Cell Double Agent on Windows
- Assassin’s Creed II on macOS
- Rayman 3 HD on PS3 and Xbox 360
Are you disappointed by this news? Do play any of these games? Let us know below in the comments.
Leave a Comment
You May Also Like
Steam started to accept the Australian Dollar earlier this week, which comes as a relief to many Australian gamers. Australian Steam users should see their USD Steam Wallet balance convert to AUD automatically, and will no longer be able to make purchases in USD. Steam requires all publishers to set their game prices in AUD...
Tokyo Game Show is coming up soon, and Capcom has confirmed that they will be hosting a 40-minute Ace Attorney panel! Last year, a Capcom executive outlined plans in an article for better Switch support, and Ace Attorney was the only franchise specifically mentioned. It is very possible that the TGS panel will feature a...