Written by Jordan Lucero on October 21st, 2018.
Ubisoft recently announced that online services for some older titles are going to be completely shut down on November 19th. Pretty much everything will be shut down including Uplay functionality, news and player stats, and even in-game currency with no refunds. All offline features will remain available. More details can be found on the forum post concerning this topic, here. Ubisoft does this every year so these aren’t the only games with this fate. Games affected include:
- Just Dance 2018 on Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii
- Just Dance 2017 on Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii
- Just Dance 2016 on Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii
- Just Dance 2015 on Wii U, Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, and PS4
- Just Dance 2014 on Wii U, Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, and PS4
- I am Alive on Windows
- Tom Clancy’s EndWar on Windows
- Splinter Cell Double Agent on Windows
- Assassin’s Creed II on macOS
- Rayman 3 HD on PS3 and Xbox 360
Are you disappointed by this news? Do play any of these games? Let us know below in the comments.
Leave a Comment
You May Also Like
You may have seen a few rumors recently about YouTube coming to Switch on November 8th. Well, that rumor came true! You can go to the Nintendo eShop on your Switch right now and download YouTube for free. The Switch YouTube UI is the same as every other YouTube interface that you’d find on TVs...
Today marks RuneScape‘s 18th anniversary. The groundbreaking MMO has reached some impressive milestones, including over $1 billion in lifetime revenue, the record for highest attendance at an annual player convention (RuneFest), and over 5 million installs of Old School RuneScape on mobile devices. Jagex, the company behind the game, is enjoying the success of their landmark...