Written by Jordan Lucero on October 21st, 2018.
Ubisoft recently announced that online services for some older titles are going to be completely shut down on November 19th. Pretty much everything will be shut down including Uplay functionality, news and player stats, and even in-game currency with no refunds. All offline features will remain available. More details can be found on the forum post concerning this topic, here. Ubisoft does this every year so these aren’t the only games with this fate. Games affected include:
- Just Dance 2018 on Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii
- Just Dance 2017 on Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii
- Just Dance 2016 on Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii
- Just Dance 2015 on Wii U, Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, and PS4
- Just Dance 2014 on Wii U, Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, and PS4
- I am Alive on Windows
- Tom Clancy’s EndWar on Windows
- Splinter Cell Double Agent on Windows
- Assassin’s Creed II on macOS
- Rayman 3 HD on PS3 and Xbox 360
Are you disappointed by this news? Do play any of these games? Let us know below in the comments.
Leave a Comment
You May Also Like
Battlezone Gold Edition, based on the iconic 1980’s arcade game, comes out for Nintendo Switch on November 8. The Gold edition includes the game and all of its additional content, such as bobbleheads and tank skins. The game already released earlier this year for PC, Xbox One, and PS4 and is now available to pre-purchase...
This morning, news broke out that Telltale Games has laid off 90% of its workforce, and will shut down completely after Episode 2 of The Walking Dead‘s final season releases. Telltale co-founder Kevin Bruner wrote on his blog today, “Today, I’m mostly saddened for the people who are losing their jobs at a studio they...