Written by Jordan Lucero on October 21st, 2018.
Ubisoft recently announced that online services for some older titles are going to be completely shut down on November 19th. Pretty much everything will be shut down including Uplay functionality, news and player stats, and even in-game currency with no refunds. All offline features will remain available. More details can be found on the forum post concerning this topic, here. Ubisoft does this every year so these aren’t the only games with this fate. Games affected include:
- Just Dance 2018 on Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii
- Just Dance 2017 on Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii
- Just Dance 2016 on Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii
- Just Dance 2015 on Wii U, Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, and PS4
- Just Dance 2014 on Wii U, Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, and PS4
- I am Alive on Windows
- Tom Clancy’s EndWar on Windows
- Splinter Cell Double Agent on Windows
- Assassin’s Creed II on macOS
- Rayman 3 HD on PS3 and Xbox 360
Are you disappointed by this news? Do play any of these games? Let us know below in the comments.
Leave a Comment
You May Also Like
By Luke Heyen – @StickersPlays, @HitStartPod, co-host of the Hit Start Podcast Last month, rumors of a virtual reality headset for the Nintendo Switch had appeared seemingly out of nowhere. Today, Nintendo dropped the news on their website that they will be entering VR space this April with their Labo product line. It will offer...
From December 6th you can build your own powerful corporate empire! It’s because Paradox Interactive has announced a new MegaCorp expansion for its sci-fi grand strategy game, Stellaris. The third full expansion for the game allows you to “conduct business on a galaxy-mode scale with a host of new civics”. It mainly emphasizes building megacorporations...